Indice del forum

huck

huck

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

There is no denying the importance of keywords
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 02:59:28    Oggetto:  There is no denying the importance of keywords
Descrizione:

There is no denying the importance of keywords. They are the backbone of the internet
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and therefore, the backbone of your website. If you are not creating content with keywords that users are searching for, your site will see no traffic. If you don't target high paying keywords, you'll never make any money with pay per click advertising programs such as Google you do a search for keywords, you'll see sites that sell keyword lists. The competition is fierce
, with each competitor offering larger and larger keyword lists. I've purchased a keyword list before, and found it quite helpful for my clients sites. While it was interesting to note what keywords advertisers were willing to pay big bucks for, its not surprising that these same keywords draw a lot of competition. You'll need a big advertising budget, or a lot of inbound links to garner much traffic.

However, further down the list
, the topics get more varied, and that is where the keyword list gets interesting, and several potential themes for a new site pop up.

However, what if your site already enjoys traffic and has a theme already in place?

What you need is a customized keyword list. Need new content ideas? These custom keyword lists help direct successful sites towards keywords that are both popular and are higher paying.

For one of my clients, it was simply a matter of exchanging the word investor with the word trader which made all the difference. They created a whole section on foreign exchange trading
, as well as technical analysis to target higher paying keywords, and directed their current high level of traffic to that part of the site. As a result, the site enjoyed an increase in page views and adsense revenue.

If you have a successful site, a keyword list of 50 000 keywords wont help you target new and original content like a list of 500 keywords that are specific to your sites theme.

Its not surprising that insurance themed keywords are the highest paying. There is a lot of money to be made insuring people.

However, with competition so fierce
, unless you have a large advertising budget, you will find it difficult to drive traffic to your site. Personally, I would rather target keywords that pay even $1 and get lots of traffic, than to target a $50 keyword and get no traffic.

With that in mind, John from AdsenseHeaven told me of a client who bought a targeted keyword list about cooking. The client wasn't happy about getting what appeared to be lower paying adsense revenue. With some tweaking of their menu
, the site started to target the healthy aspects of their recipes, since the custom keyword list indicated that advertisers were paying for keywords dealing with health and dieting. Almost immediately, their click through rate (CTR) went up, and more importantly, the amount per click went up.

If you have an existing site
, you owe it to yourself to consider purchasing a customized keyword list. ( ) has a growing number of customized keyword lists. If you dont see one that goes with the theme of your site, contact them to request a customized list. You'll be surprised at the number of opportunities to increase your adsense revenue.

It鈥檚 mandatory to clear this exam before getting admittance into top colleges and universities across the world. In case, the candidate fails to clear off this test, then it鈥檚 quite difficult to get admittance into your favorite college or universities.
Once the applicant takes up this exam, the scores of the test is valid for two years. To clear this exam and achieve good career
, it鈥檚 wise to take up TOEFL preparation course.

TOEFL preparation course 鈥?5 vital things to consider

Deciding to prepare for TOEFL is the most vital aspect to consider before you take up the exam. Regardless of the techniques you use, it鈥檚 pretty important to understand 5 vital aspects that you need to incorporate into TOEFL preparation course-

TOEFL sections

Prior taking up the exam, it鈥檚 essential to have understanding regarding the structure and format of TOEFL exam.

Question types

Learn about various question types that you are familiar so far along with how actually the queries will be presented to you.

Answering technique

Try to come up with a system for various questions within given time frame and also assist in structuring your answers in a proper manner.

Answer Analysis

Analyze thoroughly as what actually make your answer high scorer and so that you will be familiar to come up with answer that produce high score.

English skills

Try to enhance your grammar as well as vocabulary skills to enhance your score.

Never take a chance on TOEFL. When you work on aforementioned aspects as a part of TOEFL preparation, it will substantially boost your confidence and also increases your ability to score much higher.

TOEFL preparation honed with speaking and writing skills

In TOEFL exam, you need to demonstrate your writing capability by reading and listening to the passages. Then you will have to write an essay reflecting on your hearing and understanding capability. Even your essay will be considered for thorough assessment. On the other hand
, listening and speaking skills are also equally essential.

By taking up, TOEFL preparation system you will have much better scope for improvement. With high score in TOEFL, you will surely become a strong applicant to get seat in your favorite university.

Hi all! I am from Mumbai. Since my college days I wanted to take of TOEFL exam and get admitted into top universities broad for higher education and was working towards the same with utmost dedication. In this relate, online TOEFL preparation course.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 02:59:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: